GUIDELINES FOR ENROLLMENT AS CIVIL DEFENCE VOLUNTEER
The applicant is entitled for the enrollment as Civil Defense Volunteer if
- He/she is a citizen of India, or a subject of Bhutan or of Nepal:
- Has completed the age of 18 years provided that this age limit may be relaxed in the discretion of the competent authority up to a maximum of 3 years for any branch or category of the Corps:
- Has passed at least the primary standard that is to till the fourth class and this condition may be relaxed by the controller in his discretion.
- Both men and women shall be eligible for appointment to the Corps.
- NOC from the Employer if the applicant is in employment.
- A person shall not be entitled to be appointed to the corps unless he is found to be physically fit and mentally alert.
- Members of the following forces or services are not ordinarily eligible for enrollment in a civil defence corps:
- Armed Forces of the Union.
- Police Force;
- Fire Services:
- Territorial army or Auxiliary Forces of any of the Defence services;
- Civilian personnel employed in connection with the Armed Forces of the Union.
- The above regulation shall not apply to Government servants who are specifically deputed for whole time or part time civil defence duties by the heads of organization or services concerned.
Documents to be attached with the Application Form
1. Identity Proof of Applicant (Any One is mandatory )
Aadhar Card, PAN card, Voter ID Card, Passport, Ration Card With Photo, Driving License, Any Govt.recognized document
2. Present Address Proof of Applicant (Any One is mandatory )
Aadhaar Card, Passport, Bank Passbook, Telephone Bill(Landline or Postpaid), Voter ID card, Ration Card, Electricity Bill, Gas Bill, Driving License, Rent Agreement(Registered),Water Bill, Any Govt. Recognized Document.
3. Permanent Address Proof of Applicant (Any One is mandatory )
Same as the List in Col 2 above.
4.Date of Birth Proof of Applicant (Any One is mandatory )
Aadhaar Card,(Verified DoB),Passport,Nursing home/Hospital Report/Vaccination card Driving License,SSC from recognized board by GoI CMO / Doctor Report,Certificate from School signed by Principal on School Letter Head
5.Proof of Educational Qualification.
- Police verification report, if completed
- Self-declaration as per the prescribed in the Serial No 36 of the Application For the enrollment as Civil Defense.
6. One Passport size Colored Photograph of the Beneficiary (Size 5cm x 4.5cm Or 2”x1.75”)
should include full face, front view and open eyes should be in a plain white or off-white background should have a natural expression (closed mouth)
should be of full head from top of hair to shoulder shouldn’t be shadows on the face or background should not include sunglasses or hats
- Self-attested copy of the original documents to be produced while applying at Citizen Service Centre (CSC) and if applying online then documents are to be uploaded in e-District application software. Physical verification of some documents may be necessary at the counter even in case of online applications.
- The Applicant himself/herself /any of his family member should be present at the CSC for photograph or submit his/her photograph. In case of online application, applicant must upload his/her photograph
- Scanned copy of Self- Declaration has to be uploaded while applying online and hard copy of declaration has to be submitted to the concerned SDM/Tehsildar/CSC by hand or speed post/registered post along with Application Acknowledgement number.
(As per above specifications)
For More Details:
Location : DC Office Complex, District- North West , Kanjhawala, Delhi-110081