GUIDELINES FOR DEATH REGISTRATION ORDER
Death Registration Order shall be issued for the deceased if he/she is-
- A citizen of India or NRI born in Delhi
- Death of individual should have occurred within the territorial jurisdiction of NCT of Delhi
- Individual shouldn’t have any Death Certificate issued from any Government agency in India
- There should be a gap of minimum one year between the date of death of the individual and the date of making an application for issuance of death registration order.
Documents to be attached with the Application Form
Identity Proof of Applicant ( Any One is mandatory )
- Aadhar Card, PAN card, Voter ID Card, Passport, Ration Card With Photo, Driving License, Any Govt. recognized document
Residential Address Proof of Applicant( Any One is mandatory )
- Aadhaar Card, Passport, Bank Passbook, Telphone Bill(Landline or Postpaid), Voter ID card, Ration Card, Electricity Bill, Gas Bill, Driving License, Rent Agreement(Registered),Water Bill, Any Govt. Recognized Document.
Identity Proof of Deceased ( Any One is mandatory )
- Same as the List in Col 1 above. For a minor, the letter from the School Principal (on letter head), School ID Card or birth certificate in case of a minor less than 5 years of age would also be acceptable.
Permanent Address Proof of Deceased( Any One is mandatory)
- same as the list mentioned in Col 2 above
Proof of Death of Deceased(Any One is mandatory)
- Cremation/Burial Slip Police enquiry Report
- Nursing home/Hospital Report Court Order
Affidavit (It has to be notarized and should be on Rs. 10/- Non-judicial e-stamp paper as per the prescribed format in Annexure I )
- Applicant’sself-attested copy of the original documents to be produced while applying at Citizen Service Centre (CSC) and if applying online then document are to be uploaded in e-District application software. Physical verification of some documents may be necessary at the counter even in case of online applications
- Scanned copy of original Affidavit to be uploaded while applying online and originalAffidavit to be submitted to the concerned SDM/Tehsildar/CSC by hand or registered / speedpost along with Application /Acknowledgement number.
- The applicant has to submit deceased person photograph. In case of online application, applicant must upload deceased person photograph
- Scanned copy of Self- Declaration has to be uploaded while applying online and hard copy of declaration has to be submitted to the concerned SDM/Tehsildar/CSC by hand or speed post/registered post along with Application /Acknowledgement number.
(As per specifications above)
For More Details:
Location : DC Office Complex, Kanjhawala | City : North West Delhi | PIN Code : 110081