GUIDELINES FOR ISSUANCE OF SOLVENCY CERTIFICATE
The applicant is entitled for Solvency Certificate if he/she is-
- An Individual who is a citizen of India.
- AnIndividual who is a permanent resident of Delhi
- Having property within the territorial jurisdiction of NCT of Delhi.
Documents to be attached with the Application Form
Identity Proof of Applicant ( Any One is mandatory)
Aadhar Card, PAN card, Voter ID Card, Passport, Ration Card With Photo, Driving License Any Govt. recognized document.
Present Address Proof of Applicant( Any One is mandatory)
Aadhaar Card, Passport, Bank Passbook, Telphone Bill(Landline or Postpaid), Voter ID card, Ration Card, Electricity Bill, Gas Bill, Driving License, Rent Agreement(Registered),Water Bill Any Govt. Recognized Document.
Permanent Address Proof of Applicant (Any One is mandatory)
- Same as List in Col No.2 above
Salary Slip for the last 3 months if salaried employee
Income Tax Return of last 3 years.
Sale Deed (Duly Registered) showing the applicant as the sole proprietor of the property.
Proof of all the properties being free from all encumbrances.
Valuation certificate for all the properties from Government approved value.
If having Agricultural Land.
- Khatauni and Khasra.
- Latest Copy of fard.
If having House
- House Tax payment receipt.
If having Motor Vehicles
- Registration Certificate along with Insurance Document.
Bank statement of last six months.
Share/Debentures Certificates if having share/debentures.
Candidate must provide signed copy of the self-declaration forma along with application form.
One Passport size Coloured Photograph of the Applicant(Size 5cm x 4.5cm Or 2”x1.75”)
- Should include full face, front view and open eyes should be in a plain white or off-white background should have a natural expression (closed mouth)
- should be of full head from top of hair to shoulder shouldn’t be shadows on the face or background should not include sunglasses or hats
- Applicant’sself-attested copy of the original document to be produced while applying at Citizen Service Centre (CSC)and if applying online then document are to be uploaded in e-District application software. Physical verification of some documents may be necessary at the counter even in case of online applications.
- Scanned copy of original self- declaration has to be uploaded while applying online and originaldeclaration form hasto be submitted to the concerned SDM/Tehsildar/CSC by hand or speedpost/registered post along with Application Acknowledgement number.
- The beneficiary himself/herself /any of his family member should be present at the CSC for photograph orsubmit his/her photograph. In case of online application, applicant must upload beneficiary photograph
(As per specifications above)
For More Details:
Location : DC Office Complex, Kanjhawala | City : North West Delhi | PIN Code : 110081