GUIDELINES FOR ISSUANCE OF DOMICILE CERTIFICATE
The applicant is entitled for Domicile Certificate if he/she is
- An Individual who is a citizen of India.
- AnIndividual who is a residing continuously for the last three years within the territorial jurisdiction of NCT of Delhi.
Documents to be attached with the Application Form
Identity Proof of Parents (in case of minor) ( Any One is mandatory)
- Aadhar Card, PAN card, Voter ID Card, Passport, Ration Card With Photo, Driving License, Any Govt. recognized document
Identity Proof of Beneficiary (Any One is mandatory)
- Same as the List in Col 1 above. For a minor, the letter from the School Principal (on letter head) or birth certificate in case of a minor less than 5 years of age would also be acceptable
Proof of Continuous residence for the last 3 years in Delhi of Beneficiary/Parents in case of minor( Any One is mandatory)
- Aadhaar Card, Passport, Bank Passbook, Telphone Bill(Landline or Postpaid), Voter ID card, Ration Card, Electricity Bill, Gas Bill, Driving License, Rent Agreement(Registered),Water Bill, Any Govt. Recognized Document.
Applicant needs to sign the Self-Declaration form provided with the application form.
One Passport size Coloured Photograph of the Beneficiary(Size 5cm x 4.5cm Or 2”x1.75”)
- Should include full face, front view and open eyes should be in a plain white or off-white background should have a natural expression (closed mouth)
- should be of full head from top of hair to shoulder shouldn’t be shadows on the face or background should not include sunglasses or hats
- Parents can only apply in case of minor(“minor” as per the provisions of the Indian Majority Act, 1875)
- In case of minor, parent’s Address proof has to be appended.Whereas ID proof has to be of minor.
- Beneficiary’s/Parent’sself-attested copy of the original documents to be produced while applying at Citizen Service Centre(CSC) and if applying online then document are to be uploaded in e-District application software. Physical verification of some documents may be necessary at the counter even in case of online applications
- Scanned copy of original Self -Declaration has to be uploaded while applying online and original Self Declaration has to be submitted to the concerned SDM/Tehsildar/CSC by hand or speed post/registered post along with Application Acknowledgement number.
- The beneficiary himself/herself /any of his family member should be present at the CSC for photograph or submit his/her photograph. In case of online application, applicant must upload beneficiary photograph.
- Only educational certificate for all the three consecutive years will not be considered for issuance of Domicile Certificate.
(As per specifications above)
For More Details:
Location : DC Office Complex, Kanjhawala | City : North West Delhi | PIN Code : 110081